How this site uses your information
|This privacy notice tells you how any
information provided by you or by the web browser you are using is used
on this website.|
Visitors to the Website
|When someone visits this site some
information is automatically recorded in the standard internet server
logs, such information may include:
- The IP address from which you are accessing the site.
- Information about your Web Browser and/or Operating system (i.e Type/Version).
- Which pages you have accessed.
|HTTP Cookies are small pieces of data that are passed to your browser
and so placed on your computer by many (perhaps most) websites that you visit. They are
widely used to make websites work efficiently and to provide information to the website
owner(s). They are typically kept on your computer in the form of a small text
- Session Cookies to count, record or display the number pages you have accessed
on the site and how long you have been browsing the site.
- Persistent Cookies to record Logon Status/Details.
- Session and/or Persistent Cookies to personalise pages and remember visitor
preferences (such as your chosen colour scheme).
|For most users no personally identifiable
information is used by this site, however if you choose to provide
updated information about Beacons you will be asked to provide contact
details which will be sent by email to the site owner.|
|Some information displayed on this site will lead to requests from
and so may lead to storing of Cookies from other sites, We believe that
all such sites linked from here are 'safe', but you should check out any
privacy policies they may have for yourself.|
Further Information on Cookies
- An explanation of HTTP Cookies is available on Wikipedia.
- Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the
browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see
what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Information on the UK's implementation of the EU Cookie Law which
applies to UK Websites from 26th May 2012 can be found on a number of
sites including www.cookielaw.org